Friday, July 8, 2011

Introduction! :)

Hello readers! This is my first post :)

Well, about me. I'm 14 years old and I'll be a sophomore this year. I've loved to read ever since I was able to, and trips to bookstores and libraries are like trips to candy stores for kids lol. As much as I love to read, over the years I've gotten a lot busier and had less and less time :( Luckily, it's summer now and I'll have some time to catch up on the reading I've missed this year. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music (I love music), hanging out with my friends and boyfriend (7 months in a few days <3), and of course, reading.

My favorite author is David Levithan. He's written a number of books for teens such as Boy Meets Boy, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist (this one is co-written with Rachel Cohn), Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List, and the Lover's Dictionary (this one is actually written for adults, but it's one of my favorites by him).

This blog will be discussing the latest books that I've read and my opinions on them, and which ones I would recommend and which ones I wouldn't.

To any of my readers (if I ever end up having any), feel free to leave me comments or get in touch with me via email (myteenreads@gmail.com). You can tell me what you think of my reviews, or your comments on the books that I've read, what you agree/disagree with, books you recommend, or even books you want me to review.

For now, I'm choosing to remain anonymous, but based how things go we'll see about revealing some more personal things.

Thanks for reading my first post, I hope it won't be the first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought :)