Monday, July 18, 2011

Goodreads

I have recently come across a website callled Goodreads (goodreads.com) which is basically like a social network for book-lovers!!! You can reveiw, rate, and discover tons of new books. You can also join groups, have chats with the other members, and keep track of the books you've read, want to read, and are currently reading. Basically everything I've ever wanted! Haha gosh I should have found this website like 2 years ago!

I have made an account which I can be found at  www.goodreads.com/myteenreads .

I will be posting the reveiws I have done on that website, as well as continue to post them on here.

I would advise you to check out this website and ask to be my friend!! :)


I'm currently reading Possession by Elena Johnson and I'm almost done with it, so I will be reviewing it once I'm finished with it! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought :)