Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My To Read List

In this post, I would like to tell you what books I am going to be reading and reviewing soon. These books are pretty much in order, but they are subject to change depending on my reading mood.

There's Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley. I've already started this one and I'm almost halfway through. I'll probably be writing a review for it within the next few days :)

Crush Control

Next, Ill probably be reading Matched by Ally Condie.

Matched (Matched, #1)

And after that, Bumped by Megan McCafferty. That is, if I can handle that much of dystopian reading! haha :) And if not, I'll be reading it soon.

Bumped (Bumped, #1)

And last, Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski.

Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have)

Wish me luck and have a lovely summer week! If you have any comments, questions, or recommendations, you can reach me in the comments, myteenreads@gmail.com , or http://www.goodreads.com/myteenreads . :)
 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you thought :)